Many SME’s have big-company problems and challenges, but don’t have big-company resources in-house, or at least they don’t have those resources yet. We do have the skills, experience and resources that are found in the finance functions of large companies and we offer those to our clients through a range of services, including:
- Preparing management accounts (quarterly or monthly) with supporting commentary and analysis.
- Preparing and circulating management information and key performance indicators.
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and business plans.
- Preparing financial analysis and information in support of major business decisions, such as capital investment, product and contract pricing, business restructuring, opening new units or branches or lease vs purchase decisions.
- Cash flow management, including short-term forecasting and supplier payment management.
- Designing and implementing IT solutions.
The split of responsibilities between us and the client for bookkeeping and management accounting can be tailored to suit the client’s individual requirements. If desired, we can implement a cloud-based accounting system we use in tandem with the client.
We have the capability to undertake full outsourcing of your finance function or any part of it. We work with you to see how we can add the most value in your particular circumstances.